Due to insistent public popular demand, the CNE Ghost Walks is back for this year. There would be a spooky stroll through the historical grounds of CNE while a tour guide will tell you about its haunting past that spans more than 200 years.
Here are some of the important details you need to take note of.
- Tours will start from the Princes’ Gates (The rendezvous site is marked with the CNE Ghost Walks sign)
- The tour will last for about an hour
- Tour path include some uneven ground and stairs
- Tour ends at the Scadding Cabin
- Date: August 22-25, August 29 – September 1, 2016
- Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm (approximation)
Please note that the tour will be cancelled in case of a stormy or inclement weather. You can learn more about this event through this link.